Toshiba laptop windows 10?

A day ago, my windows 10 laptop started doing this, over and over, not going in windows, just showing these steps.

i did that but keeps doing the same steps over and over. I even try connecting a usb dvd drive and booting from windows but it won't to boot. what about Coms

is there any way to connect the laptop to the desktop to fix it that way

Ok, since it won't let me in windows, I have a windows disc, but when i try to boot from the usb external dvd drive, it takes me to a blue error page, is there anything that i can download and make a disc of that will work

I went to

(System image recovery)/ then select

(A system image backup)

(Install a driver /or search image on the network)

network fail 0x80070043

blue screen of death and want let me into windows to do anything.

Error 0xc0000142

Favorite Answer

I read about this issue some time ago..........if you go to the microsoft website, there's info there on what to do

Choose the troubleshooting option inside of the troubleshooting option choose reset this PC do not save your files when it's finished you will have a brand new copy of windows

Try again or reboot.

• ?

if the auto repair didn't fix it, then boot it in safe mode, and try recovring windows in safe mode.