Burnie asked in PetsRodents · 2 years ago

How can I sneak my hamster onto a plane?

I'm flying with Southwest Airlines and they don't allow hamsters on the plane so I need a way to sneak my hamster on with me.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Heike
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

There's a very good reason why rodents are not allowed on planes. If/when they escape they can chew through wiring and cause plane crashes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Why not swish it in to nice Hamster Jam the Plant it as you get Tulips from Hamster Jam!

• 2 years ago

You don't. Consult with southwest, they allow many small animals in the cabin as long as they are in approved carriers, I don't see why not a hamster. That, or check other airlines that will permit it.

You simply will not get past TSA sneaking it, then you risk loosing your hamster forever, not to mention missing your flight.

• 2 years ago

It would be confiscated and destroyed. No means no on planes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I know there is at least one airline out there that will let you fly with a hamster. Call around and find out which one it is.

• 2 years ago

You can't. You have to go through the xray scanner and they will see it. Put it in an airline approved carrier and pay to fly it cargo. Unless you're moving that would be a lot of expense for a $5 pet.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Just buy a new one when you land!

• Mog
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Hide it under the captain's hat

• 2 years ago

there's no way

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Bend over

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.