Why must Liberals piss on trivial stuff so often?

An episode of the West Wing series (which I love) has a turkey being pardoned.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has a turkey in the White House and tweets "We had a surprise visitor in my office today and got to live a real life version of an episode of the “West Wing."

Perfectly fun and innocent, right?

Then West Wing cast members get all pissy about it.

Bradley Whitford tweets "I know C.J. Cregg. C.J. Cregg is a friend of mine. You’re no C.J. Cregg."

Allison Janney, who played CJ Gregg also tweets in character "Thanks for having my back, Josh love,C.J. "

All because the real life White House Press secretary tweeted she's has a similar experience as that episode had.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/11/26/cast-of-...

Favorite Answer

They are mean spirited, petty and envious.

cause we drink alot of water

because repuke enable a liar to destroy the nation

Firstly, it's ridiculous to assume that anybody is completely liberal or conservative. There are liberals who have conservative tendencies and conservatives who have liberal tendencies. On specific issues. But emotionally immature adults always see things in black-and-white and can't discern the shades of gray. So they have to generalize about liberals, conservatives, etc., which you are doing right now by asking this question.Having said all that, you can't deny the fact that a lot of people hate Sarah Sanders Huckabee and the guy she is always apologizing for. There are even conservatives who don't like the lot that are in the White House right now. Generalize all you want if it makes you feel good....

I will not appologize just because Liberals have more degrees hanging on their wall than Huckabee-Sanders has brain cells.

Perhaps, people feel insulted by the endless lies and the constant tweeting about the fake news when the only fake news comes out of the WH. Nothing good comes from constant lying.

However, I am happy that you are easily amused by the pardoning of a turkey.

Not liberals. Progressives. Although, by now they likely did to liberalism what they did to atheism (Atheism+, anyone?).

I literally could not care less about your arbitrary opinion about this (even MORE arbitrary) argument through Twitter. Really, who ACTUALLY gives a flying f*ck?

And what about those cast members said that they were liberal? The argument had absolutely nothing to do with politics. Your point is stupid and moot.

Because their Conservative identical twins sh*t on trivial stuff all the time.

• sats

The thing about being offended all the time is that it is an addiction, that falsely believe they are higher moral ground. Since so many are doing it they don't realize it makes them look foolish.

Liberals have jobs unlike conservatives