Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 years ago

Why do republicans, conservatives, mainly black conservatives feel the need to look down on black people who vote Democrat?

I've seen it a million times... some republican, usually black conservative is on fox news or other right wing media, calling blacks slaves on a plantation or whatever, like what does the GOP do for minorities? Nothing. Since when is it the democratic party's responsibility to do something for blacks? I mean I get sick to my stomach when I hear this ****.. do they ever think maybe blacks vote democratic because they want to? I swear conservative blacks think they're just smarter than other black people.... how does this not piss you off?

Democrats promised us "free everything" which really hurt our communities in the long term,I would NEVER vote for a democrat again if I live to be a hundred !

Black or White, republicans have a strong "house slave" or "house *****" mentality. They feel they need to keep the rich happy in order to survive. Blacks on the right are normally the ones who think Democrats are only there to give out crumbs through welfare, so they go over the right to kiss white a5s in the hopes of getting a good "job next to the white man".

Why do SO MANY of us - on both sides of the aisle - brag about our respective side's history of 'taking care of' or 'doing things for' the American black community? I think that if we'd ALL join together to fight against the inequalities in criminal sentencing, the black community would, for the most part, heal itself. Maybe not overnight, but surely that would help.

Also, I do realize that this isn't the only problem. Nor am I pretending that we whites don't have criminals. It's just one thing I think would help a lot.

• Box

aren't you making this up?

Perhaps they are attacking back, because liberals tend to call black conservatives "Uncle Toms".

Beyond that, let's look at the actual effect of liberal policies:

The Hasting Institute showed that you only need to do 3 things in the US to avoid permanent poverty.

1.) Finish high school - Democrat-controlled inner city schools are the most segregated and worst schools in the nation. Further, liberals attack the voucher system that would allow poor people to be able to send their children to the better private schools.

2.) Get a job - Minimum wage laws were put into place to stop black people from "stealing" white jobs because they were willing to work for less money. Even Obama admitted how the welfare system reduced will to actually get a job.

3.) Don't have a child before you are either married or >25 years old. Welfare attacked the black family unit by telling families that they would get more money from the gov't with the father NOT in the home.

Since the 1970's, racism has gone down by EVERY measure. In fact, it has gone down so much that Asians make more money on average than white people do.

Still, since the 1970s the wage gap between black and white people has INCREASED. It could be because the percentage of black children born to unwed mothers went from 23% to 73% since the 1970s.

You may PRETEND to care about black people as most liberals PRETEND. But you don't really care, if you are not willing to look at the effect of your policies.

Opinions presented as facts are still...........opinions. LOL

No clue

The Democrats fought FOR slavery , Killed Lincoln , founded the KKK , promoted segregation , fought against civil rights and killed MLK . It has only been since LBJ and his welfare program that the Democrats magically became the friend of the Black man .

Source(s): Pardon me for being a bit confused .
    • Alex3 years agoReport

That's not the same party though

Your fantasy doesnt piss me off because its just your fantasy

You have fell into the alt-left propaganda trap. Getting out of your parents basement will change your perception.