Does reducing federal individual income tax?

1) Increase Jobs and Fed revenue

2) Neither

3) increase jobs and decrease fed revenue

4)increase jobs but is revenue neutral.

Update:

RICK

You are entirely correct. The answer is #2 because most consumers who would be spending their added money purchase foreign made goods which ships some of the created jobs overseas. If all the added jobs income were spent to purchase only US made products and services, then the answer would be would be #4. Unfortunately. most of my conservative friends ( and congressmen) think the answer id # 1. That is why reducing imbalance of trade is so very important.

Update 2:

RICK, BOSTONIAN AND KELBY. You are all correct it is #2 for reasons I stated in the answer to RICK

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In the long run it is #1 in the short run it is 3

• RICK
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Never in history
      1983 Reagan cut taxes, employment and revenue both dropped
      1984 Reagan raised other taxes to cover the lose causing a revenue increase
      1985 Reagan started counting the military as employed causing drop in unemployment but no new jobs

• RICK
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

History shows #2 is the accurate answer

• 2 years ago

Neither

• 2 years ago

2 unless you are gullible enough to believe in trickle down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Helps the rich.

• 2 years ago

i think the better question is do you care if the government stops giving your money away in jobs and welfare - Most people don't.

Bottom line is government workers don't earn their pay and poor people are #ssholes, We are all better off with fewer of each.

• Troy
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

So should I take it that you are not interested in the effects of a tax cut since you chose to ignore the question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.