Should we English be gladdened that the Argentine Submarine has been lost?

My my the temperature has certainly dipped. I was walking the dawgs near this brook and the lovely stable lad Master Glenda came out and bought a blanket to keep me warm.

Glug Glug Glug the deep blue takes all of it and no one know its mystery. Why do English and others mourn if this submarine has been lost. These Argentines invaded our Island of Falklands not so long ago killing 100's of our English troops who re-took it back from those hooligans.

So should we here in England on this cold dark winters night be rejoicing and raising a glass in cheer as will i later at the disappearance of this submarine.

Right now i smell some lovely fish being cooked in the kitchen. I suspect the lads who were doing some work outdoors today might have caught it. I had to tell them off for drinking too much. They are Irish and rather rough after all!

Nothing beats a nice coal fire and Red Vino. Xmas soon eh?

• Favorite Answer

It was a British submarine. We sell all our old junk to Argentina once we've worn it out.

Like the South of Ireland and the rest of the Empire?

People don't think like that anymore old chap.

Condolences to the families of the lost Argentine submariners.

That isn't nice, even by your standards - her crew mostly wouldn't have been born at the time of the Falklands conflict. Go and wash your brain with hot soapy water.

• Well I would for not be trying to invade English territory. No do not expect any sympathy from us English we remember what you did to HMS Sheffield