Do I have rat bite fever? Please help , urgent !!?

I attend an animal college and today I was doing a full clean of the rat enclosure - which enclosed female fancy rats- I don’t know where the college sourced them from. Anyway I have a couple of scratches from them from where I had to catch them, and ever since a rash has developed on my wrist. It’s not... show more I attend an animal college and today I was doing a full clean of the rat enclosure - which enclosed female fancy rats- I don’t know where the college sourced them from.

Anyway I have a couple of scratches from them from where I had to catch them, and ever since a rash has developed on my wrist. It’s not irritating anyway just worrying .

I don’t have any other symptoms but am just really worried as I have read the shot the possible complications.

Ps- I can’t go to the doctors as my mum doesn’t believe me and told me to get a life