Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

If Obama and lois lerner are not GUILTY then why did they want their testiomonies "permanently sealed" "fearing an enraged public" ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just another land mine that Obama placed along his way to destroying the country.

• 2 years ago

Guilt, why else?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Well, conservatives have a well-documented penchant for violence. I can certainly see some "patriot" like you deciding that God told them (through a special arrangement of Cheetos dust) to go extract some Godly vengeance on her. Even though God clearly has said that vengeance is His.

By the way, since you believe traitors should live in fear, this clearly explains why Trump is afraid of Mueller. Trump is a traitor! Thanks for clearing that up.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Funny how all the violence in the news is perpetrated by liberals at liberal colleges rioting AGAINST FREE SPEECH !

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

That's rightie "logic" for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because people like you will twist their words to try to convict them of any sort of wrongdoing, just cuz you don't like either of them.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

They also LOST a multimillion dollar lawsuit to the tea party,
      GOOGLE IT YOU IGNORANT FOOL !

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

They are hoping to stay out of prison,but with an honest administration in power I should think they are in for some hard time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.