Will electric tape fixed a partially-chewed-up charger?

So, here's the deal: My mom got this new puppy and said she would be sleeping in my room (The puppy, of course). One day, my mom thought it'd be just a FANTASTIC idea to feed her in my room and NOT put her back in her kennel. And since it was like, 8 am, I didn't really care. But when I woke up, I got... show more So, here's the deal: My mom got this new puppy and said she would be sleeping in my room (The puppy, of course). One day, my mom thought it'd be just a FANTASTIC idea to feed her in my room and NOT put her back in her kennel. And since it was like, 8 am, I didn't really care. But when I woke up, I got my laptop and saw that the charger was partially-chewed. Sure, I was pissed, but it was still working fine. Mind you, this was 1-2 week(s) ago. Now, it has JUST started 'sparking' today, so I got really worried. It's now 12:23 AM and I am too scared to move it because it might shut my laptop off, for the third time (My laptop has no battery), so, the question stands: Will electric tape fix/help this situation?
5 answers 5