what do i do if i buy a new phone?

Soon I'm planning on buying a new Iphone 6 on Amazon.com. It is also going to be GSM unlocked. So let's say I do buy this phone, what would I do next when it comes in the mail? How would I hook it up to my carrier? (verizon) Can I even hook it up to my carrier? I'm just wondering if it's possible or not possible, and if it is what do i do??

Thank you to anyone who genuinely responds.

(ill reward best answer...)

• Yvonne
    Favorite Answer

If the phone doesn't support CDMA spectrum, it will not work on Verizon as it's a CDMA carrier. You'll need a Verizon iPhone 6 for it to work on Verizon, if it just says the phone is GSM unlocked, it's not supported on Verizon. After you get the phone, you can login to your Verizon account and activate the new phone with the SIM ID and the MEID of the phone. If you need help with getting the right phone for your carrier at reasonable price, mail me for more info.

Email : yanastorff@yahoo.com