Is there any hope for my hand sanitizer damaged hands or are they ruined forever?

I have serious OCD, and for the past two years, I've been using WAY too much hand sanitizer. I went through about one 30 fl oz bottle every three weeks, and as a result of that, my hands were always red, dry, and kind of wrinkly. (I'm only 19, so I definitely shouldn't have wrinkly hands.) I recently... show more I have serious OCD, and for the past two years, I've been using WAY too much hand sanitizer. I went through about one 30 fl oz bottle every three weeks, and as a result of that, my hands were always red, dry, and kind of wrinkly. (I'm only 19, so I definitely shouldn't have wrinkly hands.)

I recently was able to stop using hand sanitizer, and I haven't used it once in about three days now. If I never use hand sanitizer again and use lotion often, do you think my hands will return to normal, or did I permanently damage them? Will they be dry and old looking for the rest of my life? I know it's only been three days, but so far, they look the exact same as they did when I was using too much hand sanitizer. :(