Why do the souls of dead non-Muslims always appear blue-eyed and stare with big open eyes at their living relatives? dead number 10 ?

A- Message from a grave

The only difference between them is their eye color. So naturally,in my dream when I went to the door I thought it was my nana. I said “hi nana come on in”.Then she opened her eyes and they were blue, where my nanas are brown.This gave it away as my dead aunt.

B- The Holy Quran “Evidence vs Proof “

“ The Day the Horn will be blown. And we will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed.”

“The Day when the Trumpet will be blown (the second blowing): that Day, We shall gather the Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) Zurqa: (blue or blind eyed with black faces).”

“And [when] the true promise has approached; then suddenly the eyes of those who disbelieved will be staring [in horror, while they say], “O woe to us; we had been unmindful of this; rather, we were wrongdoers.”

” [It will be said], “You were certainly in unmindfulness of this, and We have removed from you your cover, so your sight, this Day, is sharp.”

” ( 42 )And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

C- Explanation

Blue eyes ” in reference to the state of horror and shock that dead non-Muslims feel in their graves .”

Big open eyes ” In reference to the state of awakening & alertness & horror & shock

that haunts and accompanies dead non-Muslims in their graves .”

Dark blue body “In reference to the “bodily torture” in the grave .”

For more info here is into YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYfUOky6k

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

They are blue-eyed and in shoke because they realize how much of fool they were when living and didn’t accept Islam.

I have seen death on lots of occasions..and in my humble opinion their souls leaving their mortal bodies recognise their loved ones calling them

This is an Old trick of Alqaeda , Taliban and ISIS Propaganda , they have fooled you into believing this non sense , there are many non Muslims who smiles in the moment of their death as the following Photo of Argentinian nun Cecelia of the Carmel Santa Fe Monastery ( if the photo didn't appear then just google search it ) plus there are hundreds of Photos for non decomposed bodies found in the grave intact without blemish and this phenomena does exist among Sufi Saints , Catholic Saints , Buddhist saints , Orthodox Saints , Jewish saints even common people and so on , there are many photos and Many Eye witness across the centuries , so Alqaeda , Taliban , ISIS propaganda proved to be fake .

• blue sky
      2 years agoReport

I have also studied this phenomenon in the catholic saints, and reading your answer backs up my conclusion that all faiths lead to the creator, not just one specific religion

Because you believe that the souls of dead non Muslims always appear blue eyed

• Mintee

im more worried about you seeing dead peoples souls than the answer to this question

• James

So, people with blue eyes can never be accepted as Muslims?

• Ben

What is this nonsense I just read? lol

ADD

Here is your scientific answer...

"The change in eye colour that you can see in the eyes of dead people is due to opacity of the cornea, aqueous humour and lense brought about by lack of oxygen. Once a person dies, they stop producing tears and blinking, and blood circulation ceases. The cornea must be moist in order that oxygen may be absorbed.

So, the iris of the individual stays whatever colour it was. However, the pupils dilate on death and if you look into the (now very large) pupils a few hours after death, you will notice a distinctive blue-white 'haze'. This is the change that people report.

If you want an example, but want to avoid staring into the eyes of a dead person (which is not very pleasant), look at the eyes of a dead fish. The same thing happens there, and you will see the noticeable blue-white colour in the pupil."

• Ben
      2 years agoReport

Lol @ the background music.