My boyfriend likes to slap me in temples of my head and forehead in playing. He s heavy handed & in getting bad headaches in front & back.?

It s like he loved to pop me in the head and its on daily basis, but lately im suffering alot of headaches, especially after, right now it hurts in front and back of my head and moderate trouble with my vision. Can this cause permanent damage to my brain or anything? I feel like my brain had hit every-side of my... show more It s like he loved to pop me in the head and its on daily basis, but lately im suffering alot of headaches, especially after, right now it hurts in front and back of my head and moderate trouble with my vision. Can this cause permanent damage to my brain or anything? I feel like my brain had hit every-side of my skull and fearful! I am repeatedly for him to stop but he thinks it s fun, but I m not having fun with after math, not during and I ve asked it to stop everyway I can think of side from leaving 20 yr relationship with 2 children! Who do not see any of it and completely unaware. Like I said he s playing, just in now suffering! Am I in danger of damage being done?
Signed: CC with headache