Should I pay my department store credit card off in full this month?

Hello, I’m 23 and working on building a decent credit score. I’ve had a credit card for a department store for the last few months. I’m very responsible and I do not abuse the card. I use it for things that I truly need. It has really been helping my score when I paid my bill in full each billing cycle. I usually... show more Hello,

I’m 23 and working on building a decent credit score. I’ve had a credit card for a department store for the last few months. I’m very responsible and I do not abuse the card. I use it for things that I truly need. It has really been helping my score when I paid my bill in full each billing cycle. I usually keep my spending down to 10-20 percent, but this month I splurged and spent 37 percent on a winter coat. Would it be best for me to pay this 37 percent down to zero or make payments on it?

Thank you for your responses.