Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 years ago

Is there a way to keep the desktop of windows working, but protected with password or pin?

As I asked, is there a way to keep the desktop of windows working, but protected with password or pin so?

I want nobody to access anything in that moment.

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

Generally, you can set a "screen lock" feature. Most people who do this set it in the screensaver, as password protection.

You can probably set up a keyboard shortcut to do it, too. Google "screen lock", with your version of Windows, for how-to. (I'm a Linux guy, so I can't help you further.)

In my operating system that I have invented which I claimed to be 100% virus and malware free the person that owns the computer where is on his keychain or around his neck a small remote control device it is a key when that person gets up and walks away from his computer the computer becomes 100% inaccessible to anybody unless that person has set up a limited guest account when that person is not physically sitting within 3 ft of his computer I don't care if you are the best hacker on the face of this planet you cannot interact with that computer and the device is very simple and low cost for $300 you can have a computer that is 100% safe four virus malware or outside penetration