How Scary was fighting the Nazis? (Before Facing Defeat after Defeat)?

Since Nazi Germany invaded countless countries and rumors of a Genocidal Nature became to swirl (Which wasn't proven until the Allied Powers saw first Hand the Concentration Camps). While they face Victory after Victory, How Scary was it (Mainly on the Soviet Side where you knew a Country with a large army that Decimated Country after country with little Losses was headed right for your Nation.

Favorite Answer

Considering many men were teenagers or young adults who had never left home before l would say they were scared out of their minds.

How little imagination do you have to have to inspire you to ask this question?

• I do not have little Imagination. I am sure people felt scared, I however wanted to capture the overall feelings among the Soldiers.

Germans ALWAYS have been losing by the Slavs. Teutons sank in the Chudskoe Lake. (Napoleon too). Hitler was just another fool in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFG1JQm-Skg

Youtube thumbnail

pretty spooky, but i had my teddy bear to help me through it