PASSAT B6 OVERHEATING AND NO HEAT IN CAR?

Passat 2.0 TDI DSG SEL 170BHP remapped to 210BHP Displaying coolant low so put in some sealant, problem solved. After 3/4 weeks I got the Turbo changed well modified to a Billet Wheel (Aluminium) Next day, Heaters stopped working next day ! So I thought it may be due to water pump? water pump changed, and... show more Passat 2.0 TDI DSG SEL 170BHP remapped to 210BHP

Displaying coolant low so put in some sealant, problem solved.

After 3/4 weeks I got the Turbo changed well modified to a Billet Wheel (Aluminium) Next day, Heaters stopped working next day
! So I thought it may be due to water pump? water pump changed, and straight after the water pump change and timing belt with the kit, now i have the OVER HEATING issue, when I go above 70 it starts to overheat, the faster i go the more it moves up, and as soon as i let go off the accelerator it comes back down to 90 within a minute. thermostat changed - yup it didn’t make any difference. Heater control valve is moving fine, the internal dials are working fine.. Checked the heater core pipes one was getting hot and the other is staying cold, got it flushed and air removed from the system but no difference to over heating… The pipe that your thermostat is installed in, is staying cold??? Now whenever i go above 70 it overheats and a sign comes up check coolant, open the coolant cap the pressure created within the tank is HUGE!!! Literally boiling and splashed everywhere… Where do i go from here? What could the issue be? overheating straight after changing the “Cirocli Water pump”?? Is it worth getting the water pump changed? Oh and I was also told that pressure is created when you’ve got a blown head gasket, so I’ve tried the steel seal and it gave me very little warm air from the vents for less than 5 minutes and back to freezing cold air