I don't know what to do right now?

Hi. My husband and I (I'm 25 and he is 38)have just found out our baby is going to have Down syndrome. We could never terminate the pregnancy but I'm terrified I won't be able to cope (this is our first baby) and my husband is talking about how he doesn't think he can do this and how he's... show more Hi. My husband and I (I'm 25 and he is 38)have just found out our baby is going to have Down syndrome.
We could never terminate the pregnancy but I'm terrified I won't be able to cope (this is our first baby) and my husband is talking about how he doesn't think he can do this and how he's thinking of walking away. I'm don't know if I can cope with this and certainly not on my own. Please any advice would be great. Especially from anyone with a child with Down syndrome I'm desperate right now and really really frightened.