Car detailer made a lot of swirl marks on my car's paint?

I had my car detailed at this place that i always go, and lately i've noticed that in the sun from certain angle i can see swirl marks all over my car. I usually tell them to do a buffer wax. Some of my friend told me that this is normal, and you can't avoid this while getting car waxed,but it's just... show more I had my car detailed at this place that i always go, and lately i've noticed that in the sun from certain angle i can see swirl marks all over my car. I usually tell them to do a buffer wax. Some of my friend told me that this is normal, and you can't avoid this while getting car waxed,but it's just hard to believe it though.
So i just wanna ask you guys who know about cars, is this normal? I don't use any brush or contact car wash, when my car is dirty i run it through touchless carwash.