HDD is DYING, Can LLF help increase life time by any chance ?

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this. as title says, i have a problem with my Laptop's hard drive ( TOSHIBA MK6465GSXN 640GB ) it's dying. I can tell by the way my machine is slowing down until it stops responding at all for a few seconds or even minutes, windows and all the 3rd party... show more Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

as title says, i have a problem with my Laptop's hard drive ( TOSHIBA MK6465GSXN 640GB ) it's dying.

I can tell by the way my machine is slowing down until it stops responding at all for a few seconds or even minutes, windows and all the 3rd party softwares out there tell me that my HDD is faulty, or that there is an error, but windows can not fix it.

I used AIDA64 to check the S.M.A.R.T status, down below is what was marked with a RED X

> Threshold Value Worst Data

50 1 1 2047 Reallocated Sector Count Pre-Failure: Imminent loss of data is being predicted <

I've given the HDD a FULL ERROR TEST with hdtune-pro and NO ERRORS were detected.

It's probably going to die sooner or later as i'm writing this since i never witnessed this kind of behavior on my laptop, only thing that bothers me is that i can't buy a second HDD to replace it because i can't spend money at the moment at all..

so i wondered if it is an internal software related issue ( or mechanical worst case i guess) could that not be fixed by trying to LLF the hard drive ?? i've read that this LL-FORMAT might be the last thing to try on a dying HDD. PLEASE HELP :) THX