NBA: Who would win this NBA playoffs tournament (2000's & 2010's)?
1. 2013 Heat (M. Chalmers, D. Wade, L. James, U. Haslem and C. Bosh)
8. 2002 Nets (J. Kidd, K. Kittles, K. Van Horn, K. Martin and T. MacCulloch)
4. 2001 76ers (E. Snow, A. Iverson, G. Lynch, T. Hill and D. Mutombo)
5. 2011 Bulls (D. Rose, K. Bogans, L. Deng, C. Boozer and J. Noah)
3. 2004 Pistons (C. Billups, R. Hamilton, T. Prince, R. Wallace and B. Wallace)
6. 2009 Magic (J. Nelson, C. Lee, H. Turkoglu, R. Lewis and D. Howard)
2. 2008 Celtics (R. Rondo, R. Allen, P. Pierce, K. Garnett and K. Perkins)
7. 2013 Pacers (G. Hill, P. George, D. Granger, D. West and R. Hibbert)
1. 2001 Lakers (D. Fisher, K. Bryant, R. Fox, H. Grant and S. O'Neal)
8. 2002 Kings (M. Bibby, D. Christie, P. Stojakovic, C. Webber and V. Divac)
4. 2015 Warriors (S. Curry, K. Thompson, H. Barnes, D. Green and A. Bogut)
5. 2011 Mavericks (J. Terry, D. Stevenson, C. Butler, D. Nowitzki and T. Chandler)
3. 2012 Thunder (R. Westbrook, T. Sefolosha, K. Durant, S. Ibaka and N. Collison)
6. 2005 Suns (S. Nash, J. Johnson, Q. Richardson, S. Marion and A. Stoudemire)
2. 2003 Spurs (T. Parker, S. Jackson, B. Bowen, T. Duncan and D. Robinson)
7. 2015 Rockets (P. Beverley, J. Harden, T. Ariza, T, Jones and C. Capela)
This is going to be NBA Playoffs best of seven series of the 2010 and 2010's Who would advance to the First Round, Semifinals, Conference Finals, and NBA Finals? What is you opinion?
Who would become the NBA Championship? This is the fantasy NBA Playoffs Tournament. I combine the 2000's and 2010's NBA Teams for the playoffs.
- STEVELv 72 years agoBest Answer
1 Heat over 8 Nets 4-0
4 Sixers over 5 Bulls 4-3
3 Pistons over 6 Magic 4-3
2 Celtics over 7 Pacers 4-3
1 Lakers over 8 Kings 4-3 (This is the hardest series to predict)
4 Warriors over 5 Mavericks 4-1
3 Thunder over 6 Suns 4-2
2 Spurs over 7 Rockets 4-1
1 Heat over 4 Sixers 4-1
2 Celtics over 3 Pistons 4-3
4 Warriors over 1 Lakers 4-1 (Warriors crush either Kings or Lakers)
3 Thunder over 2 Spurs 4-1
1 Heat over 2 Celtics 4-1 (Boston home court)
4 Warriors over 3 Thunder 4-3 (Thunder are the only West team who has a chance against Golden State)
1 Heat over 4 Warriors 4-2
- 2 years ago
heat beats nets 4-1.
76ers beats bulls 4-3.
pistons beats maqic 4-1.
celtics beats pacers 4-1.
heat beats 76ers 4-2.
pistons would beat celtics with your line up, but celtics would beat pistons with this line up; kevin, powe, pierce, ray, cassell. celtics beats pistons 4-2 with this line up. from now on, i assume celtics to use my line up since my line up is better than yours.
celtics beats heat 4-2 to become the eastern champion.
lakers beats kinqs 4-2.
warriors beats mavericks 4-3.
suns beats thunder 4-2.
spurs beats rocket 4-1.
lakers beats warriors 4-3.
spurs beats suns 4-2.
lakers beats spurs 4-2 to become the western champion.
lakers beats celtics 4-3 to become the champion.
top 10 teams all time.
- ?Lv 42 years ago
NBA Playoffs Tournament (2000's & 2010's)
The 2001 Lakers as the 1st seed would sweep the 2002 Kings!
2001 Lakers would face the 2012 OKC Thunder and beat them in 5 games at the most!
WCF: 2001 Lakers would face the 2015 Warriors and annihilate them in a sweep!
Finals: The 2001 Lakers would face the 2013 Heat and defeat the Heat in 5 games as well.
In conclusion the 2001 Lakers would win the NBA Playoffs Tournament (2000's & 2010's)!
- BobLv 72 years ago
The 2001 Lakers would win it all.