Leonardo DiCaprio or Marlon Brando?

Which actor is better? It is amazing how popular DiCaprio is now, people say he is one of the greatest actors ever, he has done a lot of popular films, probably is more popular than Brando ever was. Brando is or was my favourite actor, but it is kinda embarrassing at times, it seems the only advantage Brando had... show more Which actor is better?

It is amazing how popular DiCaprio is now, people say he is one of the greatest actors ever, he has done a lot of popular films, probably is more popular than Brando ever was.

Brando is or was my favourite actor, but it is kinda embarrassing at times, it seems the only advantage Brando had was he was more masculine and maybe better looking in his day.

I don't think DiCaprio has ever been as embarrassingly bad as Brando was in Island Of Dr Moreau, I was embarrassed to admit I liked him after watching that.

People on Herr say Brando was a gay, yet DiCaprio has famously dated a lot of women, so he is probably more successful all round.

Who is better?