What underwear brand should I use? (females)?

I have a big butt. All of my underwear basically turns into a thong because my *** sucks them in after walking for enough time, and at my job all I do is walk for hours on end. It seriously doesn’t help that my boyfriend bought underwear that was way too tight for me, WITH WHITE on the inside so every little streak... show more I have a big butt. All of my underwear basically turns into a thong because my *** sucks them in after walking for enough time, and at my job all I do is walk for hours on end. It seriously doesn’t help that my boyfriend bought underwear that was way too tight for me, WITH WHITE on the inside so every little streak is visible. I shower every 1 to 2 days, and no matter what I do, my *** will ALWAYS be moist. Yes, even if I let it dry out after a shower. Think of it as underboob sweat. It can’t be prevented. I’m seriously frustrated because my boyfriend just showed me one of my panties that I’d forgot to throw in the washer,and made a gagging noise. I can’t explain to him why it was like that because he’ll always think it’s because I’m a dirty person and don’t shower for like 5 days or something. I’m so embarrassed and I know he’ll never try to understand. Do any girls with bigger bottoms have any recommendations as to what underwear brand is good for not riding up your tush? Please help.
12 answers 12