I’m pregnant due to rape. People keep telling me to abort... but is it possible to raise this baby?

Can I love it and keep it? Even with its origins? People keep saying it’ll grow up being hated... but I already love it. I just... abortion is murder and I don’t want to believe that rape justifies murder... I don’t want that to be the world I live in. Am I wrong for thinking that? Is abortion the right thing to... show more Can I love it and keep it? Even with its origins? People keep saying it’ll grow up being hated... but I already love it. I just... abortion is murder and I don’t want to believe that rape justifies murder... I don’t want that to be the world I live in. Am I wrong for thinking that? Is abortion the right thing to do? I feel so lost and scared. I don’t even know who he was.