Can Artificial Intelligence adapt and problem solve as a human can yet?

The set of instructions humans have is a bit more on survival instinct. AI doesn't have the chemical reactions to dictate a response and we don't want that to happen, well I don't. We wouldn't like for a AI machine to be angry at a human etc. To give AI the capabilities of a human is destructive,... show more The set of instructions humans have is a bit more on survival instinct. AI doesn't have the chemical reactions to dictate a response and we don't want that to happen, well I don't. We wouldn't like for a AI machine to be angry at a human etc. To give AI the capabilities of a human is destructive, but we can simulate the chemical reactions with how it interacts and gets feedback in real world situations.

I do think AI with collecting and analyzing data to have a result has the capability to outsmart a human with the right set of instructions to input and output what it wants through getting new data in due time from what happens in the tangible and how it's programming.

Ai programs itself through getting real time data, so what's to say it can't problem solve as a human can and even better?
1 answer 1