So I recently bought a pair of FAKE shoes from a guy who lives in my town on the app OfferUp.?

I seen an add on the app for a pair of Jordan 12 Taxis in my size on the app for a very good price. So I messaged the guy to make sure everything was legit and he confirmed that they were real, that he paid over $200 for them, and that they were brand new. Well he lied on everything he said. I met up with the guy... show more I seen an add on the app for a pair of Jordan 12 Taxis in my size on the app for a very good price. So I messaged the guy to make sure everything was legit and he confirmed that they were real, that he paid over $200 for them, and that they were brand new. Well he lied on everything he said. I met up with the guy and I paid. I took a few photos of the shoes and sent them to friends. They all replied to me that they didn't believe that the shoes were legit. So i did a little research and asked around about the shoes and found out that they are not legit shoes. I went ahead and messaged the guy back telling him that they were not real and I asked nicely for my money back. He then told me that he knew they were fake when he sold them, said some pretty disturbing things, and then stopped answering my messages. I tried emailing offer up about the problem but never got a reply. I wanted to try to maybe resell them as replicas but I was told not to because it is illegal. So i am wondering if he sold me the shoes illegally and if there is something I could do about this. Does anyone have any suggestions. I know its not such a big deal but i am out $100 and all I can really do with the shoes is toss em.