How to turn of automatic two step verification.?

Yahoo keeps making me use the two step verification on the same two computer, same two IP addresses ever goddamn time. Yes, I've checked the two-step verification. It's turned off. No, I've been constantly using it in my home wifi/ethernet, but it still requires the two step verification. How do I turn... show more Yahoo keeps making me use the two step verification on the same two computer, same two IP addresses ever goddamn time. Yes, I've checked the two-step verification. It's turned off. No, I've been constantly using it in my home wifi/ethernet, but it still requires the two step verification. How do I turn it off, because it is literally cancer.
Update: Yahoo keeps making me use the two step verification on the same two computer, same two IP addresses ever goddamn time. Yes, I've checked the two-step verification. It's turned off. No, I've been constantly using it in my home wifi/ethernet, but it still requires the two step verification. No I don't... show more Yahoo keeps making me use the two step verification on the same two computer, same two IP addresses ever goddamn time. Yes, I've checked the two-step verification. It's turned off. No, I've been constantly using it in my home wifi/ethernet, but it still requires the two step verification. No I don't use a VPN. How do I turn it off, because it is literally cancer.
1 answer 1