One of my friends has mental problems/psycholgicla problems bipolar anxiety unstable moods and emotions shes 4 months pregnant... and hiding?

Update: My friend is hiding her pregnancy from her doctors and everyone because shes on xanax and other types of anti anxiety medications and mood stablilizers. She says shes to scared that theyll force her to stop medication that she needs for her sanity. I dont know what do do im scared she might hurt the baby!!! Do you... show more My friend is hiding her pregnancy from her doctors and everyone because shes on xanax and other types of anti anxiety medications and mood stablilizers. She says shes to scared that theyll force her to stop medication that she needs for her sanity. I dont know what do do im scared she might hurt the baby!!! Do you guys know how i can approach and address this situation. The guy that impregnted her doesnt even know because he thought she was on birth control. Shes very paranoid how do i help?