promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I dreamed of pulling out needles from my toes. can somebody tell me what this means?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • galaxy
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Something is bothering you and /or there is a situation in the making where you need to be one step ahead of. Watch your step and don't walk barefoot and stay on your toes.

• 3 years ago

That you are afraid of having some hidden problem.

You are amazed by something you didn't expect

and it had been bothering you. You have come to

a great realization that you have some sort of problem.

You expect a great sense of relief, now.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It means you feel like you have to be very careful about the things you say around people. You feel very sensitive that you might say the wrong things. Hence the phrase walking on eggshells around people. But in this case you're literally walking on needles. Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

It means you are afraid of needles being stuck in you.

Our dreams are often nature's way of making us face our fears and anxieties. They are supposed to help us develop our survival skills.

• 3 years ago

At least you were pulling them out and not driving them in!! Sounds like some kind of water torture they used to talk about. Do you have a fear of needles? Are you afraid of being needled, teased or tormented? Has someone incited you to action by repeated gibes? Or are you just getting over doing this, thus the reference to removing the needles? Lots of meanings here. Which one strikes a cord with you?

• 3 years ago

I'm no psychic, but I hear that I'm good at helping people with their worries and questions. What exactly caused you to do this? Did anything else happen? What did you feel?

• 3 years ago

That you are very creative

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.