Why do thin women act like they're better than me because i'm not thin?I don't admire their bodies, i admire slim- average women with curves?

Update: @Rebecca, the reality is, she had a big ego. It is possible to have a big ego. I don't feel the need to act like I'm better than someone I don't admire the body of. I'm not that big- headed and rude so when someone treats me like that, I have the right to call them out on their BS.
Update 2: @oldprof, thinness is associated with good health? All models are underweight...being underweight can cause things such as fertility problems. It's funny you think I want to look stick thin like a model when I don't. They do not look sexy to me. They tend to have small boobs/ flat chests. I don't want... show more @oldprof, thinness is associated with good health? All models are underweight...being underweight can cause things such as fertility problems. It's funny you think I want to look stick thin like a model when I don't. They do not look sexy to me. They tend to have small boobs/ flat chests. I don't want to look liek that, I prefer a more 'feminine look' (no offence to anyone).Just because you admire that, doesn't mean I do.
Update 3: @Andy, I don't want t o be thin or fat though. I admire neither of those body types. I admire women who are curvy/ slim and average weight...they look the sexist to me. Too thin and it doesn't look sexy, too fat and it doesn' t look good anymore. Fat and thin aren't the only options. I like... show more @Andy, I don't want t o be thin or fat though. I admire neither of those body types. I admire women who are curvy/ slim and average weight...they look the sexist to me. Too thin and it doesn't look sexy, too fat and it doesn' t look good anymore. Fat and thin aren't the only options. I like women's body in between fat and thin.
Update 4: @shelove, how do you know that? She literally bragged to me. Maybe you're underweight and trying to stick up for another thin woman because you're that vain. That's how you come across.
Update 5: @sheloves, I get it now. I wrote thin women instead of SOME* thin women. My mistake.