Is the state of Connecticut doomed to collapse economically?

I know there have been reports of us having the highest median income, low unemployment and crime but it’s not true. The numbers are only lower cause we’ve had so many people leave the state due to the economy. Want proof? The headquarters of GE and Aetna left which had been here for a century. That’s a blow. ... show more I know there have been reports of us having the highest median income, low unemployment and crime but it’s not true. The numbers are only lower cause we’ve had so many people leave the state due to the economy. Want proof? The headquarters of GE and Aetna left which had been here for a century. That’s a blow. We have 3 million people and dropping and most don’t want to work and are on welfare.

I love my home state of Connecticut. My family and friends are all here. My job is here. Got my degree from here. Fell in love for the first time here. I love the scenery. But we just passed a bipartisanship budget that is now said will fail. I’m so scared for my state. How can we recover?