Is it to early to do a Christmas card together ?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and half we are both 20 and our families accept us being together my whole family including extended family love him and same with his. I have a free Christmas cads coupon and don't wanna let it go to waste my friend is a photographer and will take our pictures... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and half we are both 20 and our families accept us being together my whole family including extended family love him and same with his. I have a free Christmas cads coupon and don't wanna let it go to waste my friend is a photographer and will take our pictures even if I just give it to our parents and our close friends and family is that ok or two early and weird ?
Update: Is just taking couple pictures ok then and posting them on Facebook or something or giving it to my parents for a gift they love my boyfriend like another son