Different window finishes in one room?

Hello guys, So I have a certain affection for white-painted wood windows. I want to have them in my being-built house. My designer said they wouldn't fit the style of the house (they'd be too neutral/traditional or something), he suggests all windows and doors to be in natural wood finish. But for a... show more Hello guys,

So I have a certain affection for white-painted wood windows. I want to have them in my being-built house. My designer said they wouldn't fit the style of the house (they'd be too neutral/traditional or something), he suggests all windows and doors to be in natural wood finish. But for a compromise he said it's possible to have all bigger windows (window walls and floor to ceiling windows) in natural wood and the smaller ones (bedroom window, kitchen window, etc.) in white. I think the problem with that is that there would be windows with 2 different finishes visible at the same time; some even on the same side of the house. Do you think it's OK to have windows with 2 different finishes in close proximity? Thank you.