What do you think Brendan Fraser should do in order to start his comeback in Hollywood?

Out of all the young actress who wore stars in the 90s I always thought Brendan Fraser was the most talented out of all of them this includes Brad Pitt Matt Damon Ben Affleck and even Leonardo DiCaprio. Because Brendan Fraser he had a committee excited that he was more known for then you see him in big dramatic... show more Out of all the young actress who wore stars in the 90s I always thought Brendan Fraser was the most talented out of all of them this includes Brad Pitt Matt Damon Ben Affleck and even Leonardo DiCaprio. Because Brendan Fraser he had a committee excited that he was more known for then you see him in big dramatic roles and the guy can act.

To feel about him doing a genuinely horror movie but this time Brendan Fraser is not exactly funny he plays it straight maybe he has some comedic moment but it's not a very funny guy he plays it straight but it's a horror movie this is personally what I think he should do.

I just personally do not want to see Brendan Fraser really on TV or Netflix or anything because I think he's a lot more talented than that to me Brendan Fraser deserves to be on the big screen