I want a German car as my first car. Which choice should I make?

Hi I'm 17 and I've been saving for a car. For my first car, I want a German car such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Volkswagen. I just really love the Euro styling and reliability but this is such a hard choice to make. Also I do have a job so I can afford paying for this. My price limit is about 5k, so... show more Hi I'm 17 and I've been saving for a car. For my first car, I want a German car such as BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Volkswagen. I just really love the Euro styling and reliability but this is such a hard choice to make. Also I do have a job so I can afford paying for this.

My price limit is about 5k, so definitely a used car. There's many of them available near me in the makes I mentioned for my price range but I have no idea which one I should go with as a first time car buyer. Which one will not break down as easy and have parts readily available? Thanks for your help!