I workout and eat healthy, why am i not losing weight?

This is my daily routine please let me know if im doing anything wrong. I only drink a cup of tea with milk with a salf spoon of sugar and two digestive whole wheat biscuits at 7-8am in the morning before i go to college. I avoid all the junk food on campus and eat when i get back home at 7pm, i eat something... show more This is my daily routine please let me know if im doing anything wrong.
I only drink a cup of tea with milk with a salf spoon of sugar and two digestive whole wheat biscuits at 7-8am in the morning before i go to college. I avoid all the junk food on campus and eat when i get back home at 7pm, i eat something healthy like a sandwich with a bowl of salad.
Then later on at 10-11pm i eat two digestive whole wheat biscuits with a cup of milk and an hour or two later i go to sleep.
I excersice 4-5 days a week, and i drink alot of water.
If i snack, which isnt often i eat some nuts or a fruit.

What am i doing wrong?