Should I be mad about my sister getting pet rabbits, when I asked for them first?

Okay, so my sister is doing this thing called a case project, (not sure if it’s the correct spelling) where she has to do something related to farming and stuff like that. This includes caring for animals, in which she wants to care for a rabbit. Now, here where I get to my main point. I’ve asked a few months ago... show more Okay, so my sister is doing this thing called a case project, (not sure if it’s the correct spelling) where she has to do something related to farming and stuff like that. This includes caring for animals, in which she wants to care for a rabbit.

Now, here where I get to my main point. I’ve asked a few months ago for pet bunnies, but my parents said no to me. My sister then asks for rabbit about last week, my parents are basically saying yes too her. They haven’t said yes yet, but they have been looking at rabbit hutches, diets/nutrition, etc. Let me also remind you that for her case project, you can look after any pet. I’ve been kind of upset about this :/

She’s also being a ***** about it, cuz when we’re both on the computers, she always ask me if a toy or hutch will be good for a rabbit, which just ticks me off.

So, the real question is...should I really be mad about it? Or Is it fair? I’m she salty about this whole situation. :/