Meditation music or classical music? What is better to listen, while meditating? What will make me cleverest?

I want to keep enhancing my intellectual and abilities and memory.
Update: I do not understand, why is it so hard to pick one or the other? Most of the answering people here, just talk completely off the topic. This is what happens, when you try to answer things, that you have no idea about. I am really regretting having asked this question. I hate Murphy's Law..
Update 2: There are literally 5 answers, which are in no way relating to my question. Some person is writing about demons, and another is telling me to read more books, having no idea what and how many books have I read. I understand that hopefully everyone is trying to put their 20 cents, into this topic, but nothing from... show more There are literally 5 answers, which are in no way relating to my question. Some person is writing about demons, and another is telling me to read more books, having no idea what and how many books have I read. I understand that hopefully everyone is trying to put their 20 cents, into this topic, but nothing from the before mentioned answers, is helping me in solving my issue, on which kind of music should I listen to, while meditating.