Whenever the code I write doesn't work, I'll get very frustrated with myself and feel like I'm stupid. How can I overcome this?

I'm brand new to coding, and although I'm fascinated with it, I'll start to swear and call myself names when I don't understand and or find out what the heck is wrong with the code on the website I practice on (I use freeCodeCamp). Now I've mostly always been one to feel like I'm in the... show more I'm brand new to coding, and although I'm fascinated with it, I'll start to swear and call myself names when I don't understand and or find out what the heck is wrong with the code on the website I practice on (I use freeCodeCamp).

Now I've mostly always been one to feel like I'm in the wrong (I also have a lack of self-confidence), and it doesn't help that I probably have a math disability and want to make this (web development, UX Design, and entrepreneurship) my career.

How can I stop feeling like a piece of crap when it comes to coding?