Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Christians, apart from your church pastor/priest, do you regularly follow any famous Christian preacher ? Who is that ?

Also suggest me a good pastor to grow in faith.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I hear you. Being hungry for the things of God is normal and healthy. Start your morning reading scripture (slow... get it in ya). Fill yourself up with truth so you can spot a lie a mile away.

If you have a job that allows you to wear earphones, download onto an MP3 player sermons by Andrew Wommack. (they are free).

Listen on radio to a reputable Christian station (that depends on where you are). On TV, the best are Joyce Meyer for 'baby Christians', Charles Price, Creflo Dollar, Joseph Prince, Charles Capps, Andrew Wommack, and my new favorite, for seasoned believers.... Michael Youssef. Beyond Today, Sid Roth, Key of David and the Hal Lindsay Report are excellent too for Bible prophesy teachings (which are about one quarter of scripture and should not be ignored).

Don't forget to sow seed into the ministries you are fed by... that's how they are able to broadcast and help searching souls like ours... be as generous as you can... this is good for your soul.

• gw
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Go to your local church of Christ and learn from them.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Billy Graham was very good, his son Franklin is great as well.

• 3 years ago

Fr Robert Baron

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Shepherds Chapel on the Bible channel. A good channel to watch when you just don't feel like reading. The bible channel is like going to bible study and it's on the air 24 hours a day. The preachers are Dennis and Arnold Murray. I think Arnold is dead now

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No I don't

• 3 years ago

I follow the Christ!

Source(s): Mark 10:21
  • 3 years ago

Just the Bible itself!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.