Is there a version of Windows 10 that DOESN'T look like a tablet?

I love, love, love Windows 7, and I have put off upgrading because what I've used of Windows 10 looks absolutely gawd-awful. It's all blocky and crap. I want a working laptop that looks professional, not a bigass tablet. Even programs are changed to being called "apps" in Windows 10 and it... show more I love, love, love Windows 7, and I have put off upgrading because what I've used of Windows 10 looks absolutely gawd-awful. It's all blocky and crap. I want a working laptop that looks professional, not a bigass tablet. Even programs are changed to being called "apps" in Windows 10 and it cheapens it. I've seen where you can download things to resemble Windows 7, but that's almost besides the point.

I want a professional laptop that doesn't look like it's for kids. Is there anything available at all?