Pets? Read description please..?

Was wondering, I really want a pet friend and as a minor I know I obviously have to ask my parents, but first i want to come up with a pet. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony. My mom doesn't like dogs or cats or rodents (rodents especially) my dad likes larger dogs (not suitable for our apartment)... show more Was wondering, I really want a pet friend and as a minor I know I obviously have to ask my parents, but first i want to come up with a pet. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony. My mom doesn't like dogs or cats or rodents (rodents especially) my dad likes larger dogs (not suitable for our apartment) and he doesn't like cats. I love cats, dogs, bunnies, hamsters, cute furry animals like that. I'm not a huge fan of reptiles... I go to school and come back at about 4, my mom comes at 6, and my dad comes at different times according to his schedule usually after 5. We're home on the weekends my dad is home on Wednesday. So any suggestions for these circumstances?
5 answers 5