Yes

• 3 years ago

no

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Not actually.

• 3 years ago

No. But i like fish as pets not food.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

No, but I used to enjoy watching my Father fishing.

• polly
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes.

There Is a massive lake In the golf course across the road from my house that I catch 17" english perch In.

Ones like this pic......http://fish-on.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/P...

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

no

• 3 years ago

in supermarket:

mercury in fish.

aluminum in meat.

bug dna in fruits/vegetables.

eat from ur own farm/garden; forgive me.

• marco
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

I would say Fond is an understatement.

Fishing is about so much more than catching fish, For many of us, it is like combining all of the beneficial mental aspects of napping, yoga, meditating, and recharging those important mental batteries into a day or weekend on the water.

One of my favorite things about fishing of any sort is the even playing field we are all on. The fish are smarter than us all, it doesn't matter if you are black, white, gay , straight, trans, democrat, republican, or libertarian. The camaraderie amongst fishermen and women is a page in a book so many folks should take the time to read! There is a great quote about this very thing by Herbert Hoover.

"Fishing is a... discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish."

To be fond of fishing, you need not be wealthy or have extravagant gear, in fact, true wealth is the joy and peace you feel when you find the perfect spot on the water and feel as one with your surroundings. Whether you are in a kayak fishing the flats, on a offshore boat trolling the Gulf Stream, or fishing the beautiful cypress stained black water on the banks of the North Carolina's Outer Banks sounds, you will feel as though you are the king of the world.

Being the sap of a man I am, I consider the word FISH to be an acronym.

F- Finding

I- Inspirational

S- Soulful

H- Healing

We should all fish more and work less!

“Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. “

~Chuck Clark

Cheers and don't catch 'em all!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.