Why bother living if everything in the universe is merely momentary?

To go into more detail, I don't find any reason in living. And I've seen similar questions on this site with about the same answers, but nothing that really applies. Everything we do is temporary. Everything that exists is momentary. We will all die, everything we do will be ripped apart or destroyed,... show more To go into more detail, I don't find any reason in living. And I've seen similar questions on this site with about the same answers, but nothing that really applies. Everything we do is temporary. Everything that exists is momentary. We will all die, everything we do will be ripped apart or destroyed, dismantled in some manner. So, why bother living? Why bother helping someone else if both them and myself are going to die? Why do anything at all?
To specify, I am not religious and I do not believe in any God(s). So at your convenience, don't answer with the reason to live being related to god in some way. I saw one answer that the person who asked a similar question found satisfactory. It was a Steve Jobs quote discussing how despite the seemingly insignificant difference a person makes, if effort is made, eventually that effort will be beneficial to others and appreciated by some obscure person. I didn't quite find this as satisfactory as the person who also asked this question did. So, why bother existing if literally everything in the perceivable universe will eventually be forgotten and destroyed?