Am I breaking the “no contact rule” with my ex (I want him back eventually) if I tell him about rumors being spread about him?

My ex and I have a close friend group and we’ve been broken up less than 2 weeks and already I’m hearing rumors about him saying things behind my back. He was my best friend and our relationship was long term, when we broke up we agreed to tell each other any kind of drama coming each other’s way. He told me drama... show more My ex and I have a close friend group and we’ve been broken up less than 2 weeks and already I’m hearing rumors about him saying things behind my back. He was my best friend and our relationship was long term, when we broke up we agreed to tell each other any kind of drama coming each other’s way. He told me drama that was happening and what was being said about me, but I didn’t reply because no contact will help us. I don’t want him to think I’m drama orientatated if I message him telling him rumors but at the same time, I want him to know because he’d do the same for me. After all, we were so close. It seems like since we broke up, everyone around us is trying to cause drama between us. People gasp if we are in the same room, it’s so immature. We’re postgraduate college students and we can fend for ourselves, but I do want us to fix things eventually, just not now. I do want to Be single until we repair. What do I do?