My gf gets mad anytime I do anything without her. What should I do?

I went down the shore on my family vacation and went out with my parents and didn't have any service and I told her I didn't have service and that I loved her and would text here when I left and she freaked out at me? Another time my cousin asked me to grab a drink after work and she got short with me and... show more I went down the shore on my family vacation and went out with my parents and didn't have any service and I told her I didn't have service and that I loved her and would text here when I left and she freaked out at me?

Another time my cousin asked me to grab a drink after work and she got short with me and nasty the rest of the night?

On our anniversary a buddy from work asked me to grab lunch with him (it was a work day) and she got mad? She said I shouldn't be doing that because it was our anniversary. She was at work too and we don't work close to each other so it would've been impossible for me to get lunch with her. It's not like I disregarded our anniversary I was taking her out that night and that weekend.

I don't like lying but I'm at the point where I don't want to tell her when I'm doing anything without her. It's like walking on egg shells. Ive never cheated or been disloyal idk why shes being like this.