Do you think my ex wants to get back together?

We dated for only month or two, over four years ago. We've stayed friends. A few times over the years we've almost started dating again. In January last year she kissed me. She has a boyfriend but has told me that she wants to break up with him but doesn't know how. Last night we were hanging out at... show more We dated for only month or two, over four years ago. We've stayed friends. A few times over the years we've almost started dating again. In January last year she kissed me.

She has a boyfriend but has told me that she wants to break up with him but doesn't know how. Last night we were hanging out at my place and drinking, listening to music.

There was a lot of physical contact, mostly initiated by her. Little things, like leaning in to me when showing me pictures on her phone. We were playing darts (in basically a hallway, so it's long and narrow) and she wouldn't stand to the side, so after every turn I'd either make contact with her or be very close to her as I squeezed by.

At one point she went into my bedroom and laid down on my bed. I got on and laid next to her. Nothing happened, but I wondered if it was a sign.

She's tried to breakup with her boyfriend but he came back saying that he wanted to make it work.

I don't know whether she wants something with me. I think someone reading this would say that it's obvious, but it doesn't seem so obvious. We're close friends and these things might not mean as much as you think.
1 answer 1