Teacher problems?

I stayed after class Friday to ask my teacher for assistance: I was working with a student and I ended up doing all the work. While I got an A on the test, the other student got an F. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I asked my teacher. She said she already figured that was happening and was trying to “get the wheels... show more I stayed after class Friday to ask my teacher for assistance: I was working with a student and I ended up doing all the work. While I got an A on the test, the other student got an F. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I asked my teacher. She said she already figured that was happening and was trying to “get the wheels rolling” in a direction where she was no longer cheating. She said I was sweet for thinking about it, but I feel guilty.
I wasn’t trying to tell the teacher what to do, I trust her! I just wanted to ask what the right thing to do was, but in the process another student came up. I know that it isn’t my place to talk to my teacher about her other students, so now I feel awful. Was I being disrespectful? What should I do? Should I apologize to my teacher?