My married boss wants to date me, what should I do?

I'm 23 and my boss is 35. I've been working with him since I was 17. He was my manager at starbucks, then he and his wife opened their own restaurant and he asked me to come work for him, of course I agreed. He used to complain to me about his wife and I never thought anything of it, just him wanting to... show more I'm 23 and my boss is 35. I've been working with him since I was 17. He was my manager at starbucks, then he and his wife opened their own restaurant and he asked me to come work for him, of course I agreed. He used to complain to me about his wife and I never thought anything of it, just him wanting to vent his family problem. Since I've started working for his restaurant, I got to witness his wife first hand and I totally get it why he complained all the time. His wife likes me and is nice to me, she just doesn't like him very much, they always argue. Anyway, yesterday his wife was sick so she didn't come to work. After we closed the store, he drove me home.

On our way home, he told me that he appreciates me sticking with him even though he's a difficult person to deal with. A lot of people have quit working for him and I'm the only one who has stayed this long. He told me that he knows that he's married but it was an arranged marriage and he doesn't love his wife, he said that he loves me. I was shocked. He said that I don't have to date him back, he just wants me to know. But I kind of like him too. I don't know what to do because they obviously don't love each other, he likes me and I like him, but his wife is so nice to me and they're married. What should I do???