Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 years ago

Fortnite or need for speed payback?

I’ve been waiting for fortnite but I want to play it by myself. I also wanted to get need for speed payback, although I’m not a huge fan of the series. So which one do you think sounds better?

• Aidan
    Favorite Answer

Fortnite is going to go free next year is the plan so I say Need for Speed. I don't see why you should have to pay money for Fortnite, then you'll have to pay more after because it's a free to play game with early access

• 1 year ago

It's a movie marathon at Epic and the #FortniteBlockbuster contest winner is still under review. We're very close to crowning a winner, but need a bit more time.

Fortnite has seen a recent surge in popularity, enjoying some of the success PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has seen with its own (very similar) take on the genre, boosted by the fact it being both free and on consoles.

Source(s): hiddenmethods.com/fortnite
    • Marijus2 years agoReport

Would you recommend to use http://hiddenmethods.com/fortnite ?